Saturday, November 28, 2015

Another Reason Colourpop Loves WOC

Todays face was a recreation of my Thanksgiving Day face.

When I woke up Thanksgiving Day I knew I wanted to use the Morphe 35O palette, because it SCREAMS Fall and Fall means Thanksgiving. What I didn't realize until I was almost done was that I wanted to add some sparkle! It's the holidays, Christmas and Thanksgiving are meant to be done with a little bit of glitter.
Eye Close-Up

So I went and looked for a great shade to complement my look and little behold the GEM I had in my collection. My lid color is Colourpop Thirsty Girl from their holiday collection.

Man Oh, Man is this shade fire!

On to the details:
Product Shot

Face: Loreal Infallible Pro Matte, Milani Baked Blush and Bronzer, The Balm Mary Lou, Maybelline Better Skin Concealer

Eyes: Morphe 35O, Colourpop Thirsty Girl, Too Faced mascara

Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Lips: LOL, Chapstick.




No comments:

Post a Comment