Friday, December 18, 2015

New Morphe Elite Brushes Review

So as many of you know, I've in recent months have come a HUGE Morphe Brushes fan. Especially their Elite collection. As you know Morphe is known for their super affordable brush line, and even though the elite collection is pricier then the non-elite brushes, they still rank much cheaper in comparison so other brush companies like Sigma and MAC.

Is it worth the HYPE?

This was my biggest concern! I felt like everyone was talking about these brushes and that it was being overly hyped. Well what everyone is saying is quite true. I purchase all Morphe Brushes with my OWN money, and though some are better then others, none of them disappoint. Especially the Elite Collection. Literally the most luxurious brushes I own.
Comparisons?

These are the newest ones I picked up. I additionally own many of the ones from the original release (I'll show lots when I do my favorite Morphe brushes post).

WHat I wanted to do was show you guys some comparisons to some of the brushes I already owned from Morphe versus the new released one! As you can see the e41 v. e1 very similar but the e41 comes to a taper. The e42 v. M402 literally the same brush except the bristle quality is much better from the elite collection. Lastly the e44 and the M439, very similar brush head. Both are labeled as "buffer" brushes, but the e44 has a little more give to it whereas the M439 is a smidge more dense.

These are pictures of my original elite brushes.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, where can I but BRUSH E41? Send me a link please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know anywhere to buy the E41 Morphe I would love to know, they are sold out everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is new Elite colection II...bruches are burgundy-brown. I bought it 2 weeks ago - it's so soft - L♥VE IT! They should to be permament in store. You have to check everyday. https://www.morphebrushes.com/products/e41

    ReplyDelete