Sunday, January 3, 2016

Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Cosmetics Where The Night Is Swatches on Deep Skin

Outside Packaging
   The gorgeous Kathleen Lights created another quad with Colourpop cosmetics that released on December 26, 2015. Her quad contains 4 shades: Telepathy (neon yellow gold), Porter (burgundy with gold specs), Weenie (rose gold), Midnight (black with gold specs). This collabe also contains two lippie pencils and lippie sticks. I purchased Taurus, which a deep yellow brown, and then there's one named aquarius which is a nude-ish pink, that I passed on. The Taurus lip pencil on deep skin is actually a little lighter then I expected, so just be aware of that, on the lips it's not as deep as I expected it to be.
Swatches

Now onto swatchesssssss:
As you see below these swatch and look beautiful against WOC. Unlike her first quad where I felt only two shades were usable.

Also to be notes is that you can purchase all of these shades as individuals.

Must haves?
Closeups of each shade
I personally think this whole quad is a must buy. I mean how often does every single shade swatch this gorgeous on chocolate skin. But if you had to buy 2, I'd say go with Telepathy and Weenie. Telepathy is literally one of the most unique shades, bravo to colourpop for making the texture so fab and to Kathleen for creating such a gorg color. Weenie is just such a beautiful everyday shade, and let's be honest rose gold just glows on chocolate skin. I would pass on both the lippie colors, but that's just my preference.




Price?

Quad: $20
Individual Shades: $5
Lippie Sticks: $5
Lippie Pencil: $5

Also: You can now purchase the individuals from her first quad! So if you haven't got any yet, you should definitely grab Blaze and Kathleenlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment