Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mac Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Palette Swatches on Deep Skin + Review!


As I'm sure everyone knows MAC's Holiday collection recently came out and they released two face compacts. A peach and copper face compact. I grabbed the copper one because it contains WHISPER OF GUILT and when I tell you it's worth it, it's WORTH it!


To my surprise though I love the blush just as much if not more then the highlight! Guys it's so pretty! So pretty that I grabbed a backup bc it came back in stock on MAC. As of now the peach one is still in stock and the copper one is in stock on Macys.com. If you can grab this get it.


Here's a quick picture of swatches! 



Here's a bit of a dupe for the blush. Colourpop's fall edit blush! It's a tad darker but gives the same look for $8 vs. $35 for the entire compact.


Top: Colourpop Bardot blush, Bottom MAC Nutcracker Sweet Face Compact



No comments:

Post a Comment