Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I'm back! Let's Chat! What makeup products do you feel like are WORTH splurging?

I figured as my first post back (I know it's been a while) would be a discussion!

I would love to know what product you guys think are worth splurging on! I have a couple I know i will always spend money on.

First:
I will always spend the extra coins on highlights. Highlights are something that I truly feel like if not done properly it looks terrible. Now I have a few exception bc Colourpop does an amazing job! But 9 times out of 10 the more finely milled the powder is the better quality the highlight is.

Next up, Concealer, concealer is something that the older I get the more I want to invest in, mainly bc you know, BAGS. My dark circles are becoming horrendous. However, another exception is Colourpop lol bc I just bought 6 backups when they came back in stock. I like it THAT much.

Following that would be eyeshadow. I've always had a love for shadow and shadow palettes, it was my first "high end" purchase and I still believe eyeshadows are worth the splurge. However, yet again here we are with Colourpop, Noontide is my all time favorite lid color and I think Morphe has good "fairly cheap" palettes.

I have a few things I'm half and half with. For starters, foundation. I went so long swear my loreal pro matte and it's a FAB foundation. I still stand by it. However I love the smashbox foundation but I also love wet n wild. I think you have to find what foundation works for you, and rather that's highend or low I think you'll find something good in both areas.

next up is blush, now here recently I haven't worn any blush. but my all time favorite is by mac however most of the ones I like are drugstore. So I feel like there's good blush everywhere. Especially if they're baked blushes.

On to things that the drugstore knocks out the park! Brows. Specifically loreal. Now I'm being a bit of a hypocrite bc I'm using it cosmetics brow pencil and anstasia but that's only bc I got them for sale during Ulta's 21 days. However before that I was only using loreal.

Lip products are also something I basically 100% only buy from the drugstore!

Bronzer is something I only buy inexpensively... mainly bc higher end brands seem to forget about POC (:


I'd love to here what you all splurge on!

No comments:

Post a Comment