Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Favorite Morphe Face Brushes

These are my top favorite Morphe Face brushes that I truly feel like I use everyday. I'll give you the number and what I use each for, but remember these are just what I feel like works best for me. Some are newer and I chose to still add them and still mentions one I loved before I purchased the newer ones! OK, let's get started! I'll go from Left to Right. M501: I use from highlighting everyday, tahnks to Jaclyn Hill. Theres not to much to say about it besides it really gives the best and most control for highlighting the cheekbones. E4: The best blush brush i've ever used. Now, I actually own 2 additional ones (I'm a brush hoarder, I know) and maybe it's just mine but my other two just aren't as good as the original one, it to me is the fluffiest! E3: This brush to me has to be the most multip purpose brush I have and I almost started not to include it because I didn't have a specific purpose for it but I use it for everything. It's great for blush, bronzer, and powder! E44: THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER. I never use a brush to apply foundation, I am a strict beauty blender type of girl to apply foundation but this brush has changed my life. E52: This is another new one that I've been using for bronzer and I just love the precision it gives. M527: Another bronzer blush lol, this one gives more of an natural bronzed look! E2: Another multipurpose brush, I used this a lot for powder at the beginning and I've also loved it for bronzer. Just a good brush to have! Lastly, E41: This is a huge, fat, and fluffy powder brush that I am sooo glad I own. If you love powder foundation this would be amazing, I like it for allover powder and going back over my face one it's all done to blend everything together. I truly don't think I could do my face without every single one of these brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment