Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Favorite Morphe Eye Brushes

These are my top eye brushes from Morphe that I literally use every single day! I'll start from Top to Bottom, M504: to me this is a better version of the Sigma e40 before they went and changed it. I love it! Now, what I will say is that I have a lot of crease space so if you have a smaller lid space I'd say get the E27, it's great just a little smaller! E30: This to be is like the mama version of a sigma e35 or mac217, again I love this one because of my large amounts of lid space lol if you have a smaller space you might would just want to stick with the M433. E27: refer to M504. E22: Think of this as a pencil brush on crack, love it for crease and outer corner work! E14: When I say this is the best shader brush I have ever used I mean it! It's the perfect amount of denseness and softness! E18: Perfect for inner corner highlighting and blending out the lower lash line! Could not do my makeup without this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment