Sunday, July 31, 2016

Essence Pure Nude Baked Highlighter Review on Deep Dark Skin


So after watching Kathleen post a video on this product I knew I had to go out and buy it. At only $4.49 I wasn't worried about losing any money if was bad.

I definitely think the packaging is cute for the price. I like it more then the other packaging essence does. It doesn't feel crappy and I love how you can see that product through the lid.


I really like this product! I will say if you're any darker then me you'll probably have to mix it because it is light but for $4.49 I still think it's worth it. It remind me a lot of the Laura Mercier Backed Highlight in 01. It's super new though and I had to ask the lady at Ulta to go in the back for me but if you find it you need to grab it.



No comments:

Post a Comment