Sunday, July 31, 2016

Morphe Elite 2 Brushes vs Original Morphe Elite Brushes

Morphe E2
Now if you're a regular on my blog you know that last year when morphe released their original elite brushes I went and bought SOOOO many! I believe I almost own them all at this point so when they said they were discontinuing them to create the Elite 2 collection I was kind of bummed at first. If the first collection wasn't good why did they release them? 
just a few of the elite brushes I own
Anyways I decided not to buy them all over again because that seemed a bit much. Instead I bought one to test the difference. I had heard Jaclyn mention that she loved the new e2 for bronzer and since I had the original e2 I decided to go ahead and buy that one.

Left: Orignal Right: New

I will go ahead and say the new one is the SLIGHTEST bit softer! I went and asked around my house and half said the new one was softer the other half said the old one was soft and my mom couldn't tell a difference. I do think it's the tiniest bit softer but not by a lot. I will say that the bristles on the new one seem to have more give. Like the original seems to be more densely packed. Over all I actually do like the second one better for bronzer just because the bristles aren't as dense but I won't go out and buy brand new brushes. I also like the white tips so much better then the burgundy ones. I mean it's nothing game changing but I feel like the white tips make them look more classy.


No comments:

Post a Comment