Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tarte Holiday 2016 Color Wheel Blush Palette Review/First Impressions


This year Tarte came out with a blush palette as they usually do, like they have the last 3 years. This year they did something different and came out with a mini type palette instead of the 5 (almost/super close) full-size blushes. These are all .08oz, there minis that they come out with each year (usually an Ulta exclusive) are .05oz and a full-size blush is .20oz. It's a sephora exclusive and it retails for $44. It has 10 total shades, 2 being blushes. Half warm shades and half cool shades.

The pigment to me is just as good as they always are. Tarte makes their Holiday palettes in China unlike the USA made items that are not Holiday but nonetheless the quality is very good here and I definitely think you're getting a bargain.


I've read some reviews about the size but as long as you've seen their minis you know about what size they'll be. I definitely think they have a good array of colors that will suite a many of different skin tones.

The one thing I WILL STRESS is that you try these shades on the face. I personally never really like Tarte blushes swatches but I think they look fab on the face. Please try to put them on the face and not cut it out based on a swatch! Definitely give this a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment