Saturday, September 17, 2016

MAC Taraji P. Henson Collection and Swatches on Deep Skin

Highlight The Truth (L) Taraji Glow (R)

So last week MAC came out with a collection teaming up with actress Taraji P. Henson. She came out with a blush, highlighter and a lipstick. If any of you know me I very rarely wear lipstick so I passed on that. What I did grab was the blush and highlight!


Let me go ahead and say I love these both. My favorite thing though is the blush, if you're a WOC you NEED this blush. I wish so badly it was permanent but it's so much product I doubt I would ever run out. The highlight isn't as wah-bam as a champagne pop but it is super pretty!

All in all, I love this collection and I loved being able to support a black actress. If these come back in stock definitely grab them. Especially the blush!

Prices
Taraji Glow - $33
Highlight The Truth - $33
Strip Me Down (lipstick) - $17


No comments:

Post a Comment