Sunday, September 4, 2016

Morphe Brushes Rose Gold Collection Review


A week or so ago the Rose Gold Collection debuted on Morphe's website! SO I of course decided to grab some that I felt I would use most. I also have the fan brush on the way but I place a separate order for that one.

Here's the list of brush I grabbed.
R5 - Pointed Contour
R31 - Highlight Definer
R37 - Pointed Blender
R38 - Round Blender
R40 - Deluxe Pointed Blender
R41 - Pencil Crease

I'm loving all these brushes but the standouts are the blending brushes! They are so good especially the R40. The R31 is also a must have and a complete dupe of the Anastasia Beverly Hill's highlight brush. The only one I'd pass on is the pencil brush! It's a little scratchy.


Update (9/18) I bought back ups of the R40, R31, R38, and R37 because I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment