Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Colourpop Highlighter Swatches on Deep Skin Fall 2016


A couple weeks ago Colourpop released 4 new highlighters with a slightly different formula and I am loving them! The shades are so nice and work for a range of different skin tones. Flexitarian is definitely more suited for light skin but everything else is very wearable to deep/chocolate skin. You'll see in some upcoming pictures comparison swatches. I am loving these though. 


Here's pictures of some gold comparisons. Hands down Candyman is one of my fav's. DOn't get me wrong Churro is still at the top but get candyman.


I like that Might Be has more sheen then butterfly beach. Very pretty! Very different but so wearable.


Like I said this is super light on me to where I can't wear it but it is very pretty on lighter skin.


This shade though it IT for my chocolate beauties. It's honestly too dark for me to pull on but it is gorgeousssssss on super deep skin. 

Hands down these are all so nice and I definitely think you should all grab them!





No comments:

Post a Comment