Friday, August 19, 2016

Colourpop Churro Swatches on Deep / Dark Skin


Guys, I am soooooo sorry! Somehow I realized I  never posted pictures of Churro to my blog! I posted them on my instagram account though, so if you're not following me there its @ashbeautyblog! Anywho ... This was a limited edition highlighter that CP came out with! I know it really sucks bc it's so pretty. but they've re-released it a couple times so I still wanted to go ahead and give you swatches. Just in case.


Honestly this is just soo pretty! It's a mixture of Avalon, Smokin Whistles, and Wisp ... I believe but don't quote me lol Parasol orignally was my favorite but this actually might be my new favorite. It made me fall in love with colourpop highlighters all over again! My favorite way to apply them is to take my little mini blenders from swisspers that I got at Walmart (2 pack for $2.98) and they fit perfect on that cheek bone to make it pop!


I'm not for sure if it's just this picture or not but Churro is photographing really light here but in real life it's darker like like the swatch up above. Nonetheless here are some comparison swatches to other colourpop highlighters they have!

So just keep a lookout for if they re-release Churro again. If they do I for sure am gonna buy a backup bc it's so pretty! 



No comments:

Post a Comment