Thursday, August 18, 2016

Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Shimmer Brick Swatches on Deep/Dark Skin


Guys, I'm not going to go into too much detail about this. If you read a couple posts down you'll see that I loveeeeee these shimmer bricks. They're only $7 and are just as good quality as a highend highlighter. Makeup Revolution as of now only has 2 shades and this is the second one. 


Here I have both Radiant and Rose Gold swatched. As lovely as I do think the swatch is I still believe the camera does not do it justice. Take my word for and buy this the next time you're at Ulta.


I mean really! $7 is a phenomenal price for an amazing product.



2 comments:

  1. I have been loving your post on ig and I love your blog xxx check out mine we should collab

    http://doenax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! whats your name on IG so I can follow you! You're so pretty too!!

      Delete