Monday, August 15, 2016

Makeup Revolution Radiant Shimmer Brick Swatch on Deep/Dark Skin


Guys -- I really don't even want you to spend to much time reading this post because  want you to go to Ulta or Ulta.com immediately and go buy this gem. It's currently BOGO 1/2 off and it bring the total fro 2 to be about $11 and some change. THIS IS A STEAL. When I tell you I would pay well up in the $40's for this highlighter I mean it. This is SUCH good quality for the low price. It's literally $7 for ONE!


The packaging is pretty basic, very reminiscent of the Physicians Formula shimmer strips. But to me the quality is so much better in this one from MUR. The PF shimmer strips can be somewhat hard whereas this one literally feels like butter. Like if you want to glow from space you need to get this highlighter... NOW. lol


When I went online I found out they actually have two shades. Unfortunately my closest Ulta on had one! So because I'm so impressed I was determined to get the other one. I ordered the shade Rose Gold online. SO with the BOGO and shipping, plus if you use the code for $3.50 off $10 (which you can find on Nouveau Cheaps' weekly drugstore wrapup) it brings it down to $13 and some change, for two! Which is a literal STEAL. I can't say enough good things. My only complaint is that I didn't hear about this gem sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment